AAUW Florida Forms
These are the forms most commonly used by branch officers and members.
- AAUW Branch Forms
- AAUW Contribution Form for online contributions
- AAUW Contribution form for contributions made by check
- AAUW Give a Grad a Gift Form
- AAUW Honorary Life Membership Application
- AAAUW-FLDuesReportForm-2018-2019 (Word)
AAUW-FL Expense Voucher
- FL AAUW Travel Voucher
- Leader on Loan Forms
- AAUW-Fl Mini Grant Application 1
- 2017-2018 Project Proposal Form
Descriptions for Board Positions that will be elected in 2019.
- Finance Director Description and Duties
- Public Policy Director Description and Duties
- Program Director Description and Duties
- President Elect Description and Duties
Branch Historical Records
Do you need information about what branch records to preserve, how to preserve them safely, make them accessible, and where to store them so the public and historians will have access to them? Contact AAUW Florida’s Historian for suggestions and assistance.
If you do not receive the bi-monthly Mission & Action e-News in your email you can read the most recent issue and older issues at https://www.aauw.org/resource/aauw-mission-action/. This e-newsletter is for all members so check your spam to be sure it doesn’t end up there by mistake.
Be sure to read the AAUW blog regularly or better yet sign up to have it delivered to your email address. Visit https://www.aauw.org/blog/ to see what our members and others are writing about.
Links of interest:
Learn more about each of AAUW’s five fellowships and grants:
- American Fellowships
Career Development Grants
Community Action Grants
Selected Professions Fellowships