Join Us Online
2021 Leadership Conference & Annual Meeting
“Women Together in the Sunshine State”
April 16, 17, 18
We’ll come together virtually to renew acquaintances and our commitment to equity for women at all stages of their lives. Programs and speakers will help you be:
- An inspired leader.
- Attuned to the issues of diversity and inclusion.
- Able to address women’s economic insecurity
- Aware of social justice initiatives
Schedule April 16th – Late Friday Afternoon
- View video of branch successes
- Hear our keynote speaker
April 17th – Saturday Morning
- Explore the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Toolkit developed by AAUW National
- Learn how to address the realities of economic security thru financial literacy
April 18th – Sunday Morning
- Branches share their highlights of 2020
- Annual Meeting – includes reports, election of officers and review of proposed Bylaw Changes.
The Leadership Conference is a Bi-Annual Event.
We’ll reset our agendas for 2021-22 and come away with an action plan that is Tenacious and Trailblazing and achieves a vision of equal opportunity for all.
We’ll also vote for president-elect as well as directors for program, finance, and public policy. A change to the bylaws will also be on the ballot.
Save the dates so you’ll be ready when your email invitation arrives.
And watch for the March edition of floriVision, your state newsletter, where you’ll find all the details about the conference and annual meeting, including a Voter Guide.