Your resource for fundraising policies, options, ideas
AAUW Florida members are generous, donating money and raising funds that support AAUW’s mission at local, state, and national levels. It makes possible the important work of advocating for gender equity.
In this section of our website, you’ll find resources that answer questions about many aspects of fund raising – everything from ways to raise money virtually to ensuring compliance with tax rules.
- Fundraising policies. AAUW policies help branches understand and follow IRS rules, whether they’re raising funds to advance gender equity, provide local scholarships, or collaborate with other organizations.
- Virtual fundraising ideas. Creativity was needed during the pandemic lockdown when in-person fundraisers weren’t possible. But there’s no reason you can’t continue online fundraising now, in addition to traditional events.
- Supporting foundation. Learn how our 501(C)(3) corporation was established, how it is organized, and what projects it supports.
- AAUW National funds. Donations made to AAUW National can be directed to specific funds for strategic giving or to the Greatest Needs Fund, which allows AAUW to respond rapidly to where it’s needed most.
- Legacy Circle. Planned giving is a way for you to support AAUW by including the organization in your estate plans.