Our programs and projects are focused on advancing gender equity through research, education and advocacy, and are aligned with our strategic plan.
- Biennial conferences and conventions. Our 2021 leadership conference in April was a virtual event due to the pandemic. The successful, three-day conference informed and inspired us, but we hope circumstances improve in 2022 and allow us to get together in person for our biennial convention.
- Lobby Days. Our annual trip to Tallahassee to meet with legislators was virtual this year. We still made an impact.
- Tech Trek. Week-long summer camps provide middle-school girls with STEM experience. Donations and sponsors help fund the camps.
- Women’s economic security. Being financially secure is central to gender equity. We’ve sponsored three research projects that bring the problems in Florida into focus.
- Women’s vote centennial. Branches throughout the state celebrated the 100th anniversary of the women’s vote, despite the constraints imposed by the pandemic.